This is a B2B event where those in the beauty and skincare industry are invited to this expo. Not just anyone in the industry, but only those who have been invited. This expo featured top-notch global brands, and visitors to this expo can get inspiration and new beauty ideas and concepts from some of the world’s leading beauty industry players.
The AES Expo is basically a platform that focuses on highlighting skincare and spa brands line-up by showcasing treatments, trends and techniques. This is to allow professionals in the industry to keep up with the dynamic, challenging and constantly evolving world of cosmeceuticals, skincare, spa and salon treatments.
There was also an exclusive and interactive 1-on-1 matchmaking onsite environment to allow both exhibitors and visitors to benefit from each other. There were also many stage shows and demonstrations held in this 3-day expo.
During the expo, I realised that if I wanted to start my own makeup brand, or even my own salon, this should be the first place to go as there were many exhibitors of big brands and even OEM manufacturers to help one get started and get new ideas.
The key highlights of the inaugural AES Expo, where exhibitors and visitors congregate at this unique meet-discuss-creating partnerships exposition were such as:
- showcasing and building awareness for their elitist brands, services and products to keep ahead of an ever-evolving competitive industry
- reaching out to the global beauty industry within a single location
- establishing product and service brand names, developing potentialpartnerships, and launching innovative and new products and services
- working with key industry professionals in an interactive environment
- benefiting from the AES Expo’s marketing, public relations and brandingactivities